It’s hard to sell Medicare plans without quality leads.
At some point, you’ve probably wondered, what’s the best way to get more Medicare Insurance leads?
Many agents use Facebook, direct mail, and cold calling to generate leads — among other strategies. While those are good ideas, we have a unique program that delivers real results. It just takes some effort and selling ability on your part, and you’ll reap the rewards.
Who Is Western Marketing?
Western Marketing is the preferred Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) for thousands of insurance agents nationwide. We offer you more than just a contract. Read on to learn about our double down lead program.
What Do You Mean By Double Down?
If you’ve played blackjack, you’re likely familiar with the phrase double down. It means to double a bet after seeing your initial cards — with the requirement that you draw an additional card. In other words, you’re committing to taking a calculated risk, strategy, or course of action.
Our Lead Program
The Double Down Co-op Lead Program helps Western Marketing agents increase their monthly budget for leads and marketing. Agents must be contracted directly to us at the agent level to qualify. You could receive up to $1,000 per month for Medicare leads.
For qualifying issued and paid Medicare Supplement (Medigap) policies within a calendar month, we’ll reimburse your costs for leads and marketing up to the following amounts:
|Level||# of policies in a calendar month||We’ll reimburse your marketing costs up to:|
|Level 1||5 to 9||$125.00|
|Level 2||10 to 19||$250.00|
|Level 3||20 to 29||$500.00|
So, the more policies you issue, the more you’ll be reimbursed — as long as you meet the rules and requirements listed below.
Notes: Agents must submit reimbursement requests no later than the last day of the month following the month of qualification. This offer can’t be used in tandem with any other Western Marketing co-op program.
Which Carriers Can You Write?
With our double down lead program, you can get a check for every month you qualify. You may write any of these carriers:
- American National
- Atlantic Coast Life Insurance
- Bankers Fidelity
- Central States Indemnity
- Combined Insurance
- Companion Life
- Federal Life
- GPM Health and Life
- Guarantee Trust Life
- Heartland National
- Liberty Bankers Life
- Manhattan Life
- Mutual of Omaha
- National General
- New Era Life Insurance Companies
- Oxford Life Insurance Company
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group
- Pekin Insurance
- Prosperity Life Group
- Puritan Life
- Royal Arcanum
- Unified Life
- Union Security
- And more!
Other Rules and Requirements
- Marketing expenses must be for generating new business.
- Items not eligible for reimbursement include, but are not limited to: meals, licensing fees, telephone, clothing, office expenses, office supplies, or personal items.
- Verify for production via screenshots showing the number of Medigap policies issues in the previous calendar month through Western Marketing.
- Guaranteed issue policies and high-deductible Plans F and G, as well as plan changes aren’t eligible.
- Place your lead order with our preferred lead vendors and print your paid invoice. Then, send us the documentation of production, your paid invoice, and the completed reimbursement request form.
**Western Marketing reserves the right to terminate this program at any time.
Contact Western Marketing to Get Started
Ready to get started? Call Western Marketing at 800-852-7152. You can also access our rules and reimbursement form online.